Traci McCarty & Associates fill our client's Executive Search and Consulting requirements at the
Executive, Management and Technical Support levels of operations.
For your confidence and security, Traci McCarty and Associates offers:
- 20 years working with Tribal Gaming and Resorts, Tribal Governments, Economic Development and Native American owned business
- Large database of highly qualified and experienced Native American professionals
- Database of more than 33,000 experienced professionals
- We successfully serve more than 350 Gaming Resort and Tribal Clients
- We have helped placed more than 1900 Executives in 28 states
- We offer more than 40 years of Gaming and Resort experience
- A team of five (5) highly skilled, experienced and professional Executive Recruiters
- Offices in five (5) states to better serve your needs - Nevada, Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois
- 50+ Tribal and State Vendor gaming licenses with regulatory agencies throughout the country
- Traci McCarty, Inc - Incorporated in the State of Nevada since 1997 & Business License in the County of Clark
- Employment Agency License with the State of Nevada
- We are Bonded and Insured
- We are a Woman Owned corporation
SITE VISITS - Traci McCarty has visited more than 350 Tribal Nations in 28 states during the past 20 years. We have experienced the locations, the opportunities and the challenges... and this helps us to find the right candidates for your positions. In conjunction with our on-site visits, we regularly consult with Tribal Government and Gaming Executives concerning human resources and industry related issues facing today’s managers. Our knowledge of regional issues, Tribal governments, politics, gaming operations, and human resource development; has helped TMA successfully place more than 1,900 qualified individuals whose personalities blend with the individual needs of each client, their company and community culture.
TRAINING - Traci McCarty & Associates reinvests back in to our Industry. In 2006 we began a series of Seminars, in conjunction with Buss Productions (Native American Owned), for Human Resources professionals. The seminars include leadership development, legislation, strategic planning, policies, procedures, compensation, benefits, laws, current issues, new technologies and latest trends to improve operations and further quality standards for our industry.
RESOURCES - Traci McCarty & Associates has a Database of more than 33,000 experienced executives. We have gained a wealth of information, experience and resources to help TMA best professionally serve our Clients and Candidates in making well informed hiring decisions and career choices.
LICENSES - Traci McCarty & Associates holds more than 50 Gaming/Vendor Licenses with several of the Tribal and State jurisdictions throughout the United States.
ASSOCIATIONS - To keep current with our industry's issues and opportunities. Traci McCarty & Associates are members of regional and national associations - National Indian Gaming Association, Arizona Indian Gaming Association, Great Plains Indian Gaming Association, Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association, Washington Indian Gaming Association, New Mexico Indian Gaming Association, National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA) and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).