Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
2013NOVEMBER TribalNet 14Crowne Plaza RiverfrontSt. Paul, MNNovember 4 - 7Learn more - Click here Arizona Indian Gaming AssociationExpo 2013Casino Del Sol ResortTucson, AZNovember 6 - 8Learn more - Click here NIGA Certified Seminar InstituteCommissioner Certification TrainingSouthpoint Resort & CasinoLas Vegas, NVNovember 6 - 8Learn more - Click here NATIONAL CONGRESS OF AMERICAN INDIANS5th Annual White House Tribal Nations Summit Washington, DC
November 12 - 13Learn more - Click here
DECEMBER Managerial Leadership Series Sheraton New OrleansNew Orleans, LA
December 9 - 11Learn more - Click here
NCAI - DOI & IHS Tribal Self-Governance Advisory Committee MeetingTBAWashington, DC
January 21 - 23Learn more - Click here
USET - IMPACT WEEK MEETING
Crystal Gateway MarriottArlington, VAFebruary 3 - 6Learn more - Click here
World Game Protection ConferenceM Resort Spa Casino
Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24 - 26Learn more - Click here MARCH NCAI 2014 EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WINTER SESSIONL'Enfant Plaza Hotel Washington, DCMarch 4 - 6Learn more - Click here APRIL MAY NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATIONTRADE SHOW & EXPO 2014
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
May 11 - 14Learn more - Click here JUNE JULY NORTHWEST INDIAN GAMING CONFERENCE & EXPOPlace to be determined
July 14 - Learn more - Click here
AUGUST SEPTEMBER G2E 2014
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV September 30 - October 2Learn more - Click here OCTOBER NCAI - 71st ANNUAL CONVENTION & MARKETPLACETBA
October 26 - 31Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER DECEMBER