Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
2013MAY SHRM 2013 South Dakota State Conference
Merging the Past, Present & Future
Watertown Event Center
Watertown, SD May 1 - 3
Learn more - Click here COMPLIANCE & GAME PROTECTION SERIESLittle Creek Casino ResortShelton, WAMay 13 - 15Learn more - Click here UNITED SOUTH & EASTERN TRIBESUSET - SEMI ANNUAL MEETING Seneca Niagara Resort Casino
May 14 - 17Learn more - Click here
UNLV INTERNATIONAL GAMING INSTITUTEUNLV 's Gaming InstituteLas Vegas, NV
May 14 - 15 Learn more - Click here
JUNE CLASS II SUMMITThe Expansion of Class II
Swinomish Casino & LodgeAnacortes, WA
June 3 - 5Learn more - Click here 2013 INDIAN COUNTRY TAX STRATEGY MEETINGCrystal City MarriottArlington, VAJune 4Learn more - Click here
SHRM 2013 Conference & Exposition McCormick Place
Chicago, ILJune 15 - 19Lern more - Click here
2013 NCAI Mid Year ConferenceAtlantis Casino, Resort and Spa
Reno, NVJune 24 - 27Learn more - Click here JULY NORTHWEST INDIAN GAMING CONFERENCE & EXPOTulalip Resort & CasinoTulalip, WAJuly 14 - 17Learn more - Click here AMERICAN INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - CAEXPO 2013
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Palm Springs, CA
July 21 - 23 Learn more - Click here
SUMMER 2013 INDIAN GAMING LEGISLATIVE SUMMITWashington, DC
July 23 - 24Learn more - Click here AUGUST OKLAHOMA INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATIONTRADE SHOW & CONFERENCECox CenterOklahoma City, OK
August 12 - 14 Learn more - Click here HUMAN RESOURCES - LEADERSHIPfor Indian CountryThe Orleans Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas, NVAugust 20 - 22Please check back for details OCTOBER
NCAI 70th ANNUAL CONVENTION & MARKETPLACETulsa
13 – 18
more – Click here
HR BOOT CAMPOctober - 20 - 23Mark your calendar!
Please check back for details NOVEMBER TribalNet 14Crowne Plaza RiverfrontSt. Paul, MNNovember 4 - 7Learn more - Click here
DECEMBER Business Development in Indian CountryShearaton New OrleansNew Orleans, LA
December 9 - 11Learn more - Click here