Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
AUGUST 2014 OIGAOKLAHOMA INDIANGAMING ASSOCIATION NATIONAL CONFERENCECox Center
Oklahoma City, OK
Learn more - Click here SEPTEMBER NIGCDC REGULATORY TRAINING
Creek Casino Wetumpka
Wetumpka, AL 36092
September 16 - 18Learn more - Click here NAFOA's 2014 FALL FINANCE & TRIBAL ECONOMIES CONFERENCEHard Rock Hotel
San Diego, CA September 22 - 23Learn more - Click here
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV September 30 - October 2Learn more - Click here NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATIONOpryland Hotel & Convention CenterNashville, TNSeptember 29 - October 1Learn more - Click here
OCTOBER NCAI - 71st ANNUAL CONVENTION & MARKETPLACEHyatt Regency AtlantaAtlanta, Georgia
October 26 - 31
Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER AIGA EXPO 2014
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino Scottsdale, AZ
November 5 -7Learn more - Click here TribalNet 15th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The M Resort
November 10 - 13 DECEMBER FEBRUARY 2015 NCAIEXECUTIVE COUNCIL WINTER SESSION
Capitol HiltonWashington, DC
February 23 - 25, 2015Learn more - Click here