Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
JANUARY NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYViejas Resort & Casino
Alpine, CA January 11 - 14 Learn more - Click here NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYHarrah’s Cherokee Casino
Cherokee, NC January 26 - 28 Learn more - Click here FEBRUARY NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYThe Hotel at Cliff Castle Casino
Camp Verde, AZ February 8 - 11 Learn more - Click here WESTERN INDIAN GAMING CONFERENCEHarrah's Resort & Casino - Southern CaliforniaValley Center, CA
February 9 - 11Learn more - Click here NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYGrand Casino Hotel & Resort
Shawnee, OK February 23 - 25
Learn more - Click here WORLD GAME PROTECTION CONFERENCEM Resort & CasinoLas Vegas, NVFebruary 22 - 24Learn more - Click here
MARCH FOOD & BEVERAGE WORK SHOPThe Profit Mind$et
Pearl River Resort & CasinoChoctaw, MS
March 2 - 3 Learn more - Click here INDIAN CHILD WELFARE ACT Pearl River Resort & CasinoChoctaw, MSMarch 2 - 3Learn more - Click here
NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION
TRADE SHOW & CONVENTIONPhoenix Convention Center
Phoenix, AZ 85004March 13 - 16
Learn more - Click here THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR AMERICAN INDIANENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
RES - LAS VEGASMirage Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NVMarch 21 - 24Learn more - Click here
APRIL NATIVE AMERICAN FINANCE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION34th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa Phoenix, AZ
April 18 - 19 Learn more - Click here
NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYWinStar World Casino & Resort
Thackerville, OK April 26 - 28
Learn more - Click here MAY NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING COMMISSIONREGULATING GAMING TECHNOLOGYOhiya Casino ResortNiobrara, NE
May 10 -12Learn more - Click here
JUNE NATIONAL CONGRESS OF AMERICAN INDIANS2016 MID YEAR CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACESpokane, WAJune 27 - 30Learn more - Click here
JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER 17th ANNUAL TribalNet CONFERENCE Sheraton San Diego Hotel & MarinaSan Diego, CANovember 7 - 10Learn more - Click here