Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
SEPTEMBER AIANTA-AMERICAN INDIAN TOURISM CONFERENCETulalip Resort & CasinoTulalip, WASeptember 11 - 15Learn more - Click here _____ NATIVE AMERICAN FINANCE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION NAFOA'S 2016 FALL FINANCE & TRIBAL ECONOMIES
Sheraton/Le Meridien Charlotte, NC
September 18 - 20Learn more - click here _____ *INNATIV SEMINARS*GAME PROTECTION SERIESJackpot Junction Hotel & CasinoMorton, MN
September 20 - 21 Learn more - Click here
_____ GLOBAL GAMING EXPSands ExpoLas Vegas, NV
September 27 - 29Learn more - Click here
_____ OCTOBER *INNATIV SEMINARS*HR - FAIR LABOR STANDARDSFLSA 2016 & INDIAN LAWFortune Bay Resort CasinoTower, MNOctober 6 -7
Learn more - Click here _____ NCAI ANNUAL CONVENTION& MARKETPLACE
Phoenix Convention Center
October 8 - 14Learn more - Click here
_____ ARIZONA INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION EXPO & CONFERENCE
Casino del Sol ResortTucson, AZ
October 23 - 25Learn more - Click here
_____ UNITED SOUTH & EASTERN TRIBESUSET ANNUAL CONFERENCE Harrah's Cherokee Resort & Casino
October 24 - 26Learn more - Click here
_____ NOVEMBER 17th ANNUAL TribalNet CONFERENCE Sheraton San Diego Hotel & MarinaSan Diego, CANovember 7 - 10Learn more - Click here _____ *INNATIV SEMINARS*HR FOR OPERATIONS!!HR for ALL - Team MembersMarriott Courtyard DowntownNew Orleans, LANovember 7 - 10
Learn more - Click here
_____ DECEMBER *INNATIV SEMINARS*HR BOOTCAMP!!!The Orleans Resort & CasinoLas Vegas, NVDecember 12 - 15
Learn more - Click here _____