Consulting Programs and Resources
Traci McCarty & Associates offers three consulting programs:
1. Individuals available to work immediately on your property for short-term or long-term assignments. Each Client has their own special and unique combination of human resources philosophies and business strategies. We have individuals with the skills and abilities to find solutions to fit your unique business plan and deliver accurate, quality and honest results.
Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
2. Tribal Member Mentorship Program. Are you seeking a person to mentor a tribal member for a specific leadership role? We offer individuals that come in and mentor on a short term or long term basis to ensure the success of your person while optimizing operations and minimizing risk and liability. Please CLICK HERE or call for rates and proposal.
- Financial and Operational Audits
- Financial and Strategic planning - Business plans, Mission, Vision and Values
- Regulatory - Title 31 and the MICS
- Construction and Project Management and Audits
- Update all department Policies and Procedures
- Conflict Resolution - Arbitration and Mediation
- Crises Management, Risk Management and Loss Prevention
3. A resource for Consulting Companies that are Native American owned and/or experienced with Native American governments and businesses. There are many excellent consultants in this industry. We have listed a few companies, with Native American business experience, that offer services. These companies offer services that may strategically solve the difficult human resources and operational issues of today's changing business climate.
- Mentors for All Departmental Operations
Traci McCarty & Associates is NOT associated with any of these consulting companies.
We do NOT earn any compensation by sharing consulting companies with our Clients. We share their information because we understand they operate with integrity and work successfully in Indian Country. We try to share more than one company in each field to offer you choices of consultants.
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
2017 JANUARY NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Fantasy Springs Resort & CasinoIndio, CA
January 10 - 12 Learn more - Click here FEBRUARY NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING WinStar World Casino ResortThackerville, OKFebruary 7 - 9Learn more - Click here WORLD GAME PROTECTION CONFERENCE & EXPOM-ResortLas Vegas, NV
February 21 - 23Learn more - Click here
MARCH NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Desert Diamond Resort & CasinoTucson, AZ
March 14 - 16Learn more - Click here
APRIL NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION Trade Show & Convention San Diego Convention CenterSan Diego, CAApril 10 - 13Learn more - Click here NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Northern HotelBillings, MT
April 18 - 20Learn more - Click here NATIVE AMERICAN FINANCE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION35th ANNUAL CONFERENCEHilton Union SquareSan Francisco, CA
April 24 - 25
Learn more - Click here
2017 LEADERSHIP SUMMITAMERICAN INDIAN SCIENCE &ENGINEERING SOCIETY
Wild Horse Pass Hotel and CasinoChandler, AZ April 27 - 29Learn more - Click here
MAY SOUTHERN GAMING SUMMIT
Mississippi Coast Coliseum
& Convention CenterBiloxi, MSMay 2 - 4Learn more - Click here NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Jackson Rancheria Casino ResortJackson, CA
May 16 - 18 Learn more - Click here JUNE NCAI Mid Year CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACE
June 12 - 15Learn more - Click here JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICANHUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATION2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCECherokee Resort & CasinoCherokee, NCSeptember 25 - 27Learn more - Click here OCTOBER NAFOA - 2017 FALL FINANCE & TRIBAL ECONOMIES CONFERENCERiver Spirit Casino Resort
October 2 - 3Learn more - Click here
NATIONAL CONGRESS OF AMERICAN INDIANS 74th Annual Convention & MarketplaceMilwaukee, WIOctober 15 - 20
Learn more - Click here
ARIZONA INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION2017 EXPO We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference CenterScottsdale, AZ
October 22 - 24Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER 18th ANNUALTribalNet CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOWRenaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Glendale, AZ November 6 - 9Learn more - Click here DECEMBER