RWI Benefits American Indian Owned
RWI Benefits, LLC is 100% Native American owned and is a full service employee benefits agency with our home office in Joplin, Missouri. Whatever questions you have, or problems you face, we have the knowledge and expertise to guide your application though to successful completion and will continue to support you after your policy has been issues.
Our goal is to bridge Indian Country - Nation by Nation - to one goal of common sense employee benefits and wellness solutions. We find the solution that is right for our customers that is both financially responsible and at a level of quality that the workforce component of business requires.
RWI Benefits Solutions and Services
We have a full line of high quality products. We are not bound to selling from one company. We fine tune the right products for your business and employees. If you are looking for a benefits plan that is designed specifically for you and with your best interest in mind, please give us a call.
• Benefit Consulting• Health Savings Accounts
• Benefit Implementation
• Human Resource Consulting
|• Benefit Auditing|
• Life Insurance
• Cafeteria Spending Accounts
• Supplemental Insurances
• Tax Savings Accounts
• Health Insurance
Robert Weaver is a member of the Quapaw Tribe, and is the President of RWI Benefits, LLC of Joplin, Missouri. RWI Benifits works with various tribes and enterprises of tribes to lower the cost and keep high quality and employee satisfaction in employee benefit programs.
"The purpose of starting RWI Benefits, LLC was so that I could do my part in helping to unite Indian Country in one of its most expensive, yet important pieces of our road back to full self-sustainment. As few we can do little, but as many we are unstoppable." (Robert Weaver)
Robert attended Missouri Southern State University and the University of Michoacan in Morelia, Mexico. His emphasis was in International Business, Marketing and Spanish. He currently resides near the border of Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri with his wife, Blythe and three children, Jackson, 4; Bella 3; and Layla 5 months.
RWI Benefits1823 East 20th Street Suite F, Joplin, Missouri 64804 - Phone: 417.624.2200
Robert Weaver – President
Whether you are setting up a new retirement plan or need help administering your current one, Means & Associates, LLC provides you with peace of mind. By providing seamless administration that is both timely and accurate, we eliminate the complexity of managing retirement plans, leaving you free to concentrate on your business. And, because pension consulting is what we do, we provide you with the most up-to-date professional advice.Robert Weaver – President
Our pension experience covers a broad spectrum... from working with one-person pension plans to consulting for large corporate plans. We work with you to choose a plan that best meets your needs and then ensure that the plan complies with changing government regulations and tax codes. Pamela Means, our firm principal, is nationally recognized as an Enrolled Actuary (EA) at the leading edge of pension plan administration. Our dedicated and experienced staff works as a team with your accountants and attorneys to ensure your retirement program runs smoothly.Native American Governments and Businesses
ERISA Compliance Associates, LLC (ECA) teams with exceptional retirement plan professionals to provide fiduciary and administration guidance to Native American Tribal Government and Enterprise plans. Below is a list of current retirement plan consulting projects for Tribal Governments:
- Implement Changes under the Pension Protection Act of 2006 (PPA '06).
- Assist the Plan Sponsor in hiring 401(k) "Team" Investment Consultant, Fund Group (Recordkeeper) and Third Party Administrator.
- Provide Fiduciary Oversight Management as an active member of the Plan Committee.
- Assist the Plan Sponsor in determining all fees related to the Qualified Plan.
- Perform an ERISA Fiduciary Compliance Review.
- Deliver Plan Administration and Fiduciary Education.
- Establishing a 401(k) Plan.
As part of the retirement plan team...
- Providing a pro-active evaluation relative to a plan's compliance with IRS and DOL standards;
- Assisting the plan sponsor in building a comprehensive strategy to maximize the participant's investment experience.
- Supporting the in-house administrator and fiduciaries by ensuring that appropriate processes and procedures for plan operations are in place.
Means and Associates Pamela C. Means, MAAA, MSPA, EA, COPA, QPA, QKA, AIFA®President, Consulting Actuary
- Direct: (619) 696-7284 x133
Mike Vander Griend, Ed.D, AIF®
Business Development & Services
- Direct: (619) 696-7284 x112