All of us at Traci McCarty & Associates are passionate about training and providing Tools for Success.
We have partnered with Heidi Buss, president of INNATIV to produce
Training and Development Seminars for Indian Gaming & Resorts and Tribal Governments
Keep current on industry issues. Improve your business revenue. Reduce litigation exposure. Successfully grow your organizations. Develop skills for the long term success of Native American businesses.
Employers value these seminars. Your team receives quality information, through experiential learning, that is critical to increased team member successes and improve profits in your organization.
Attendees learn from these seminars. We apply practical processes, forms, procedures and tools to immediately use with your position. Meet and network with other professionals in the industry to share information and resources promoting a professional and well-informed industry.
- Find new ways to diversify and grow Native American businesses
- Evaluate current laws and changes that may affect your Nation and your businesses.
- Opportunity to learn from the experiences of colleagues from other parts of the country as well as, instructors and other professionals in the industry
- Discover decision making skills that will help you make good business decisions
- Recognize how to make your department's case to management using cutting edge metrics and benchmarking tools
- Identify the best practices in the industry for developing, coaching and mentoring your employees
- Practical industry specific information to apply immediately within the workplace
- Seminars include breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
Sharpen Your Skills - Grow your Career - Improve your Organization
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
2013NOVEMBER TribalNet 14Crowne Plaza RiverfrontSt. Paul, MNNovember 4 - 7Learn more - Click here Arizona Indian Gaming AssociationExpo 2013Casino Del Sol ResortTucson, AZNovember 6 - 8Learn more - Click here NIGA Certified Seminar InstituteCommissioner Certification TrainingSouthpoint Resort & CasinoLas Vegas, NVNovember 6 - 8Learn more - Click here NATIONAL CONGRESS OF AMERICAN INDIANS5th Annual White House Tribal Nations Summit Washington, DC
November 12 - 13Learn more - Click here
DECEMBER Managerial Leadership Series Sheraton New OrleansNew Orleans, LA
December 9 - 11Learn more - Click here
NCAI - DOI & IHS Tribal Self-Governance Advisory Committee MeetingTBAWashington, DC
January 21 - 23Learn more - Click here
USET - IMPACT WEEK MEETING
Crystal Gateway MarriottArlington, VAFebruary 3 - 6Learn more - Click here
World Game Protection ConferenceM Resort Spa Casino
Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24 - 26Learn more - Click here MARCH NCAI 2014 EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WINTER SESSIONL'Enfant Plaza Hotel Washington, DCMarch 4 - 6Learn more - Click here APRIL MAY NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATIONTRADE SHOW & EXPO 2014
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
May 11 - 14Learn more - Click here JUNE JULY NORTHWEST INDIAN GAMING CONFERENCE & EXPOPlace to be determined
July 14 - Learn more - Click here
AUGUST SEPTEMBER G2E 2014
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV September 30 - October 2Learn more - Click here OCTOBER NCAI - 71st ANNUAL CONVENTION & MARKETPLACETBA
October 26 - 31Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER DECEMBER