TRACI MCCARTY & ASSOCIATES
CONTINGENCY - RETAINED - EXCLUSIVE
Traci McCarty & Associates gains an understanding of what you are seeking in both "hard" and "soft" skills. We then identify, assess, and recruit
Corporate Officers, Board Members, C-level executives, and other senior talent that meet your requirements.
- All search options provide our clients and candidates with professionalism and confidence they are receiving quality service and valuable information to make good and informed decisions.
- All of our Executive Searches are conducted on a national level.
- Most all our searches require previous Native American business experience and often times there is a preference for Native American candidates.
- Our fees are paid by the Client organization and are a percentage of the candidate’s first year’s base salary. The total or balance of fees, depending on the option you choose, are due on the Candidates’ start date.
- We offer discounted fees for existing Clients.
Executive Search Fees
Industry average fees for Executive Search firms usually range between 30% and 35% of the selected candidate's first year's salary. Many search firms add operational expenses, travel and other add on fees. We do not.
Traci McCarty & Associates will visit (travel paid by TMA) your property and meet with your Hiring committee to get a complete understanding of your operations, your team, your working environment, your culture, what challenges you and and where area areas for growth. This helps us find the RIGHT person for your organization.
- Contingency Executive Search- 30% Fee - Traci McCarty & Associates conducts a national search and submit candidates based on your criteria. You only pay TMA the fee if you choose to hire any candidates submitted by TMA.
- Exclusive Executive Search – 25% Fee – This option requires use of our firm exclusively for a reduced fee from 30% to 25% for the Executive Search to begin. All candidates, from any and all sources, are processed through our system for ease in comparison of qualifications. We make this a top priority because our Client is committed to the urgency of placement. The final payment is 25% of the Candidate’s first year’s salary.
Current Clients - Reduced Fees
Many of our new search assignments originate from existing Clients. Traci McCarty & Associates is committed to rewarding continued Client relationships through special fee discounts and value added services.
- Contingency Executive Search - 20% Fee – Traci McCarty & Associates conducts a national search and submits candidates based on your criteria. You only pay TMA the fee if you choose to hire any candidates submitted by TMA. We offer this discounted fee for continued commitment to Traci McCarty & Associates as your Search Firm Partner – More than 90% of our Searches are from Satisfied Existing Clients. We sincerely appreciate and reward our Clients by offering this discounted fee and additional “value added services” for your continued support of TMA. We appreciate being an extension of your Human Resources department.
- Exclusive Executive Search – 18% Fee
– This option requires the use of our firm
exclusively for a reduced fee from 20% to 18% for the Executive Search
to begin. All candidates, from any and all sources, are processed through our system for ease in comparison of qualifications. Traci McCarty & Associates makes this a top priority because our Client is committed to
the urgency of placement. The final payment is 18% of the Candidate’s
first year’s salary.
Tribal Member Search Fees
- Tribal Member Search – Capped
fee of $10,000. plus expenses. We support Employment and Empowerment of
Tribal Members and understand this may be a primary purpose of our
Client’s businesses. This is a custom search where we incorporate our
extensive interviewing, reference checking, debriefing, evaluating,
negotiating and goal setting processes with your Tribal Candidates. The
purpose is to take “Politics” out of the process and to help ensure you
hire the right qualified person for the position to ensure operational
success for the benefit of the whole community. We provide:
Comprehensive design and/or review of Job Descriptions ♦ On-property meeting with Hiring committee ♦
Professional Presentation of Candidates
On-Property Interviews with
Our custom written and verbal interview questions
Rating of candidate
qualifications ♦ Assistance with Negotiation and Hiring of selected
Candidate ♦ 30-60-90 day communications to support transition
- Multiple Placements – Traci McCarty & Associates also offers reduced “Quantity Placement” fees that are negotiated on an individual bases for “Openings” and other "bulk- hire" situations.
PLEASE CALL 800.761.6674 x 300 OR CLICK HERE FOR PROPOSAL