| EMERSON SPRINGS CORPORATION|| |
| A Native American Owned Company|| |
A Professional Services Company founded to provided strategic, financial, audit and operational services for the continued economic development and self-sufficiency of Tribal nations.
Emerson Springs Corporation (ESC) was formed in July 2001, a past participant in the SBA 8(a) Program and, is a 100% Native American and Viet Nam Era Veteran owned professional services company. The company was founded to provide a broad range of financial, management and administrative services to Tribal entities, federal and other government agencies and private companies.
Our Goal is to provide the highest quality services to our customers using traditional tools and innovative solutions for superior results.
Our Vision is to accomplish our goals with a team of sincere, dedicated professionals who bring a broad range of experience, skills and education to meet our clients' needs.
Sharrod Tabbytite, the company's founder and President, has more than 30 years as a successful corporate executive and entrepreneur. His expertise was developed while holding positions such as Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Financial Officer, and Vice President of Finance.
He has multi-Industry experience which includes commercial manufacturing & services corporations, companies contracting with federal government entities and financial institutions. In addition, Mr. Tabbytite has worked for a number of Native American enterprises including the Comanche Nation of Oklahoma of which he is a Tribal member.
Master of Business Administration Degree from Oklahoma City University
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Cameron University.
He also served as Adjunct Professor with the UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX where he taught courses in strategic management, finance and accounting.
LICENSESComanche Nation of Oklahoma Gaming License
|Native American Economic Development ||Tribal Government - Gaming - ConstructionAdvisory Services||Industry Experience & Advisory Services |
- Financial Administration and Growth Planning
- Financial planning to support economic growth
- Growth strategy development and planning
- Joint ventures
- General plan development
- Business opportunity assessment and recommendations
- Local creation of job opportunities
- Development of entrepreneurial and micro-enterprise programs to impact tribal economy
- Facility capital finance planning
- Performance reviews and planning for gaming and business enterprises
- Opportunity identification and evaluation
- Education, energy, utility and health care feasibility, evaluation and planning
- Industry negotiations
- Real Estate assessment and development planning
- Treasury Management - Investment Policy Development
- Federal 638 & Supplemental Programs
- Tribal Housing
- Business-to-tribal government
- Tribal small business program development supporting member-owned businesses
- Strategic implementation planning
- Development of private equity investment models & criteria to achieve desired returns
- Creation of principles and standards to serve in measuring investment opportunities
- Evaluation/Validation of market segments to determine areas of opportunistic investment
- Analysis of tribal strengths, weaknesses, and perceptions to identify gaps, issues, and areas for strategic investment
- Strategic alignment with investment partners or firms that parallel tribal investment goals
- NIGC Regulatory Compliance
- Internal Controls Review and Development
- Operating & Financial Performance Analysis
- Ethics policy development and implementation
- Strategical assistance with BIA and Privately Financed Projects
- Bid and Proposal Preparation
- Contracts Administration
- FAR & CAS Compliance
- Tribal Nation with four casinos with 700 employees and 2,200 slot machines.
- Manufacturer of custom sheet metal products with average sales of $18 million consisting of two plants and an average employment level of 170 employees. Major customers included Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Eurologic, IBM, and Dell with sales in the United States, Europe, and Mexico.
- Manufacturer of sophisticated measuring systems and microwave cabling for military aircraft and missile systems applications with average sales of $12 million. Major customers included Ball Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon with sales in the United States, Europe, South America and Asia.
- Director of NCAA accredited university campus affiliated with Mountain Region campuses composed of Colorado, New Mexico and Southern Arizona.
- Environmental consulting firm with average sales of $11 million conducting business with the Departments of Defense and Energy, and large commercial clients in California, Colorado, Nebraska and Washington.
- Manufacturer and distributor of natural food supplements with average sales of $20 million conducting business in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Small consulting firm specializing in weapons systems analysis and training programs with offices in Oklahoma and Virginia. Major customers included the Department of Defense and large prime contractors such as Aerojet, Boeing, Lockheed, Magnavox and Martin-Marietta.
| CONTACT US:|| PHONE|| EMAIL|
Emerson Springs Corporation627 NW 38th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Web site coming soon