EXECUTIVE SEARCH FEE
ALL OF OUR SEARCHES ARE CONDUCTED ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS ...
YOU DO NOT PAY A SEARCH FEE UNTIL THE PERSON YOU HIRE, STARTS TO WORK.
Traci McCarty & Associates recruits people for: Gaming & Resorts, Tribal Governments (Healthcare, Education, Public Services, Administration and more), C-level Executives, Director, Managers and other highly skilled positions.
SEARCH FEE OPTIONS:
- 20% Contingency Standard Fee – Fee is paid to TMA - ONLY if and when you hire a Qualified Candidate presented by TMA. Qualified Candidate means the candidate has not knowingly presented themselves, directly or indirectly, to you within the past three (3) months. We also provide additional “value added services” including assistance with Job Descriptions and more.
- TMA Exclusive Search - Client Multiple Placements - Client & TMA Sourced Candidates - Tribal Member / Internal Candidates – These search option fees are negotiated on an individual bases for TMA Exclusive search projects.
SEARCH FEE PROCESS:
- The search fee is based on the hired candidate’s annual base salary only and NOT on bonus, benefits or other compensation.
- The search fee is due within 10 days of the candidate’s start date.
- Most all of our searches have Native American Preference.
- Most all our searches require previous Native American business experience.
- Our fees are paid by the Client organization.
- Industry average fees for Executive Search firms range between 30% and 35%. OUR FEE IS LOWER!
- Many search firms add operational expenses and other add-on fees. WE DO NOT!
TMA EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Phone meeting with your hiring committee, prior to starting the search process.
- We ask you about the skills, experiences and personaltiy that will provide the best caliber of person for your position and team.
- TMA does a comprehensive review of your job descriptions, your area, your organization and any news on your organization.
- TMA sources candidates on a national level. We have a data base of 46,000+ people and numerous other resources.
- TMA provides you with professional presentations of Candidates (biographies & resumes). This information includes: salary history, why they left previous positions, their measured accompolishments, their leadership style, their ability to relocate, and more.
- Our goal is a minimum of 5 + qualified candidates presented to you within 7 - 14 working days.
- TMA provides you with sample interview questions and rating forms for your use.
- TMA provides you with assistance with negotiations and hiring of selected Candidates.
- TMA maintains contact with both parties, after “start date”, to help insure continued success for both parties.
We have a large database of Native American professionals throughout the country.
PLEASE CALL 888.270.3466 x 1