Munoa Training and Development, Inc. American Indian Owned
Tribal Strategic Planning - Learning & Development - Organizational Development - Leadership Coaching - Cultural Development
R. Munoa is President of Munoa Training and Development, Inc. which is a
Native American owned and operated consulting firm. Jim recently
served a two-year term on the Board of Directors of Pechanga Development
Corporation as well as Corporate Officer, overseeing all business
enterprises including Pechanga Resort and Casino. He is a member of the
Pechanga Band of Mission Indians and has also served on Tribal Council.
Jim has over twenty six years of experience in management and
leadership development, executive coaching, interpersonal relationships,
corporate consulting and training. Over the last fourteen years he has
worked exclusively in Indian Country and has helped many tribes
increase their effectiveness and success both within the tribal
governments as well as their businesses.
MUNOA Training & Development Phone: 951.522.3055 Email:
- Visionary Leadership
- High-stake Negotiations
- Cultural Development
- Public and Media Relations
- Key Partnership Development & Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Restructuring
- Strategic Planning
- Leader and Coach
- Master Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Behavioral Science Emphasis
- Certified Trainer, Vital Smarts - Effective Communications, Conflict Resolutions, Negotiations In Business, Influencer
- Certified Consultant, Inscape, Inc.
- DISC, Time Mastery, Diversity
- HMI Accredited College - Behavioral Science Degree
- Certified Personal and Executive Coaching, NLP Institute of California
- American Counseling Association
- American Society for Training and Development, San Diego Chapter
- Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation - LAEDC
American Indian Owned
Our clients are tribal governments and businesses, Alaska Native Corporations, and private sector corporations.
We provide expertise in:
- Strategic Management
- Business Assessment
- Training and Development
- Facilitation and Consultation
Our Guiding Principles:
Seeking first to understand the organization and identify successes, our work is driven by Appreciative Inquiry.
- We are client service focused, believing that everyone deserves respect, trust, and generosity.
- We create achievable and cost effective solutions.
- We work hard to surpass expectations with timely delivery.
- OSIYO shares knowledge and fosters strategic thinking to build business capabilities and improve organizational performance.
- OSIYO is people-centered, believing that everyone deserves respect, trust, and superior service.
- OSIYO weaves Native American culture, values, and capacity with corporate opportunity and accountability.
- OSIYO understands that today’s organizations must cultivate strong internal leadership and external relationships.
- OSIYO creates balanced solutions and utilizes proven methods for planning, implementing, and sustaining exceptional solution.
Roni K. Briggs, OSIYO Partner, specializing in organizational design and integration, corporate direction setting, facilitation, and leadership coaching. A graduate of OSU and corporate executive for 20 years, she has the experience to assess business capabilities.
Leigh A. McGee, M.B.A., OSIYO Partner, specializing in strategic management, business assessment, and project management. For the last decade, she has assisted tribal businesses in matching capacity with contracting opportunities. Government and Enterprise Training
|Organizational and Leadership Development || Native American |
|Native American Business |
Revenue Diversification and
- Developing Tribal Leaders
- Tribal Governance Advisory
- Training and Goals Facilitation
- Initiative Prioritization
- Financial Growth Planning
- Performance Review & Recommendations
- Management Infrastructure Support:
- Policies & Procedures
- Departmental Efficiency Analysis
- Growth strategy development and planning
- Alliances/partnerships & joint ventures
- General plan development
- Business opportunity assessment and recommendations
- Development of entrepreneurial and micro-enterprise programs to impact tribal economy
- Performance reviews and planning for gaming and business enterprises
- Opportunity identification and evaluation
- Energy, utility and health care feasibility, evaluation and planning
- Business-to-tribal government and cultural strategy
- Tribal small business program development
- Strategic implementation planning
- Creation of principles and standards to serve in measuring investment opportunities
- Evaluation/Validation of market segments to determine areas of opportunistic investment
- Analysis of tribal strengths, weaknesses, and perceptions to identify gaps, issues, and areas for strategic investment